Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreat
Meditate: Experience the Light of the Self
October 21 - 28, 2017
Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreats provide an environment for Siddha Yoga students to explore and strengthen their spiritual practice over the course of 6 days.
The title of the retreat is Meditate: Experience the Light of the Self.
Elements of the retreat daily schedule:
- Guided learning sessions with a Siddha Yoga Meditation Teacher
- Hatha Yoga
- Personal study and reflection
The retreats are for up to 25 students. This helps maintain a focused atmosphere and allows for optimal interaction between students and the teachers of the retreat.
Retreat participants also practice silence as a spiritual discipline. In the golden light of this silence, participants can see more deeply into the nature of their own meditative experience. This retreat will be led by Siddha Yoga Meditation Teachers Swami Anantananda and Achala Wollaccott.
- 2 years of steady Siddha Yoga sadhana.
- Participation in at least 1 Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive.
- A practice of daily meditation for 1 year.
- A regular practice of dakshina.
- Fluent in English (no translation will be available)
For further information and questions, please contact Mathura Gilian, the Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreat Coordinator, at 510-898-2700, ext. 4106.
Retreat & Intensive
Accommodations - Special Rate for Retreat Participants (includes meals)
|Double occupancy: $80/night
Single occupancy: $100/night
|Yuva (Young adult)
| Double occupancy: $60/weekly
Dorm occupancy: $50/night