Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreat
Meditate: Experience the Light of the Self
October 21 - 28, 2017
Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreats provide an environment for committed Siddha Yoga students to explore and strengthen their spiritual practice over the course of 6 days. This retreat includes the Global Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive on October 21, 2017.
Elements of the retreat daily schedule
Silence, Study, and the Practice of Meditation
- Guided learning sessions with a Siddha Yoga Meditation Teacher
- Hatha Yoga
- Personal study and reflection
The retreats are for up to 25 students. This helps maintain a focused atmosphere and allows for optimal interaction between students and the teachers of the retreat.
Retreat participants also practice silence as a spiritual discipline. In the golden light of this silence, participants can see more deeply into the nature of their own meditative experience.
There are prerequisites and an application process for the retreat.
- 2 years of steady Siddha Yoga sadhana
- Participation in at least 1 Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive
- A practice of daily meditation for 1 year
- A regular practice of dakshina
- Fluent in English (no translation will be available)
For further information and questions, please contact Mathura Gilian, the Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreat Coordinator, at 510-898-2700, ext. 4106.
includes the Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive
includes 3 meals daily
Special Rate for Retreat Participants
||Double occupancy: $80/per night
Single occupancy: $100/per night
(18-24 years of age)
|Double occupancy: $60/per night
Dorm occupancy: $50/per night